Lucía Bolea, Cristina Sarasa, Gloria Jarne, Rosa Duarte, Julio Sánchez-Chóliz, José Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, Robert Marchinski
Rev. econ. mund, 23-45, (2019)
On November 26 took place the II meeting of research groups IA2 in which several members of the CREDENAT group participated. The objectives of the meeting were: – Report on the actions and new strategic research lines of the IA2. – Knowing the new distribution of DGA research groups belonging to IA2 as well as upcoming incorporations. – Searching for possible synergies and collaborative projects between groups. – Exposing the research lines of the senior researchers incorporated through ARAID, Ramón y Cajal, DOC-INIA, etc. – Making visible and reward the research work of the pre-doctoral researchers. In this event Julio Sánchez Chóliz participated in the round table as a researcher, Ignacio Cazcarro presented his lines of research work as a senior Doctor and Miguel Ángel Almazán received the award for the best communication work of his division.
Annual Congress to encourage debate between academics and professionals on energy transition and sustainable development, where the following researchers from CREDENAT’s team will present papers: Cristitna Sarasa, Raquel Langarita and Julio Sánchez, who will give the closing Plenary Session. Materials on this subject can be downloaded here:
- A formal discussion of the Sarewitz-Nelson rules
- Electricity costs in irrigated agriculture. A case study for an irrigation scheme in Spain
- Modeling the carbon consequences of pro-environmental consumer behavior
- The electricity industry in Spain A structural analysis using a disaggregated input-output model
- The road to Paris with energy-efficiency strategies and GHG emissions-reduction targets The case of Spain
- The Role of Consumption Patterns, Demand, and Technological Factors on the Recent Evolution of CO2 Emissions in a Group of Advanced Economies
The main objective of the XIII AEEE Congress, which will be held at the University of Zaragoza on 1st and 2nd February 2018, is to analyse and debate the progress made in research and in companies on reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the energy sectors and defining an economic and technological framework for the implementation of the commitment that all nations have made for the different time horizons (2020,2030,2050) that will have to be implemented by all countries.
More information on the congress website.